On your Google Domain, create a subdomain for PixelMe like social.mycompany.com
When you subdomain is created:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the My Services tab.
- Under Manage My Services, click on Manage Services.
- Go to Domain Overview.
- Click on Domain Administration.
- Select the domain you're using with G Suite.
- Click the DNS tab, and select DNS Records.
- Click Add New DNS record.
- From the drop-down menu, select CNAME, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
Follow this setup:
- Name/Host/Alias: your subdomain, for example for social.mycompany.com your subdomain is social
- TTL: 3600
- Record Type: CNAME
Not yet a PixelMe user? 👉 Try PixelMe for free, the URL shortener for advertisers! Turn every link you share into perfect targeted ads. 🚀