To add your own custom subdomain on PixelMe, please follow these steps:
- On your registrar, create a subdomain for PixelMe, for example, social.mycompany.com
- Point your subdomain to our servers by creating a CNAME record: point the desired subdomain to cname.pxlme.me
- Wait a few hours during the DNS propagation.
- When your subdomain social.mycompany.com redirects to pixelme.me, that means it works!
- Add your subdomain on PixelMe by going to your dashboard and pressing the cog in the left hand navigation. From there, go to the 'Custom Domain' tab and enter your new subdomain.
Not a PixelMe user yet? 👉Try PixelMe for free, the URL shortener for savvy marketers! Turn every link you share into perfectly targeted ads. 🚀