On your GoDaddy, create a subdomain for PixelMe like social.mycompany.com
When you subdomain is created:
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab.
- Click Manage All.
- From the top menu, click the DNS tab, and select Manage Zones.
- Enter the domain name you want to use and click Search.
- On the DNS Management page, at the bottom of the Records section, you can add new CNAME records.
Follow this setup:
- Type = CNAME
- Name = your subdomain, for example for social.mycompany.com your subdomain is social
- Point to: cname.pxlme.me
- TTL = 1 hour
Not yet a PixelMe user? 👉 Try PixelMe for free, the URL shortener for advertisers! Turn every link you share into perfect targeted ads. 🚀