To add your own custom domain on PixelMe, please follow these steps:
1. On your registrar, create a subdomain for PixelMe like social.mycompany.com
2. Point your subdomain to our servers by creating a CNAME record: point the desired subdomain to cname.pxlme.me
3. Wait a few hours during the DNS propagation
4. When your subdomain social.mycompany.com redirects to pixelme.me that means it works!
5. Add you subdomain on PixelMe
If you would like to add a domain (not a subdomain) on PixelMe, please contact us.
Not yet a PixelMe user? 👉 Try PixelMe for free, the URL shortener for advertisers! Turn every link you share into perfect targeted ads. 🚀